Loteria: Refactor and Main Menu
In today's update, I mostly worked on the boring task of code refactoring; organizing my code better so it's easier to work on. This code update is going to help me write future code much easier. I'll spare you most of the gory details on what exactly I did on the restructuring of the code, but basically I separated the code into the three main sections I've been talking about: Console, Mobile, and Server.
Console Main Menu
One interesting thing I did create today was making a placeholder for the console's main menu. I'm still working on a good look for the main menu, but I at least have this prototype so I can get some of the buttons working to connect to different parts of the game.
At the moment, the buttons don't actually do anything, but it's good to have this set up and simply add the loading of completed scenes later.
I don't have too much else to add today, but the refactoring is definitely going to help get the connection between the console and mobile app going a lot quicker.
Thanks for reading!
- Michael Hart